We’ve come up with a list of some pretty awesome things you can do in your backyard to make summer even MORE exciting!
- Build a fairy garden.
- Bury the trampoline and then…
- Combine that in-ground trampoline with a SPLASH PAD.
- Play a game of kick croquet using hula hoops.
- Create a giant bubble with plastic sheeting and a fan.
- Add a tarp at the bottom of a slide with a sprinkler for a splash pad.
- Make a race car track in the grass with sand, rocks, and landscaping.
- Make a butterfly feeder.
- Cover rusted swingset chains with pool noodles.
- Play a refreshing game of water balloon piñatas.
- Sunflower forts > blanket forts.
- Create a backyard reading fort.
- Use cardboard boxes for a drive-in movie night.
But most importantly…. stop by the Whitefish Bay summer Ice Cream Socials that we’re happy to sponsor!